Mesa Verde’s natural beauty is truly something to be experienced in nature. Morefield RV & Campground has all the amenities you need for a pleasant camping experience, and is situated in the middle of the teeming wilderness of the park. Camp in the middle of a canyon, and wake up to a hearty breakfast at the nearby village restaurant.
The campsites are located in a wooded canyon that’s popular with deer, wild turkeys and other wildlife, and close to the nearby gift shop, the grocery, and camp store. Barbecues are available for the dedicated grillmaster in your party.
For those looking for a convenient breakfast, Knife Edge Café in Morefield’s full-service village offers an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast that in the summer months. In addition, you can visit the village for information regarding the bus tours and the park’s scenic hiking trails that depart from the campground daily.
- Local village featuring gift shop, grocery, and camp store
- Provided barbecue grill at all sites
- Dog Kennel available
- 15 full hook-up RV sites with water, electric, and sewer (reservations accepted, recommended)
- 17 group tent sites each accommodating up to 25 guests in tents only (reservations appreciated)
- 267 dry tent/RV sites (reservations accepted, not required)
- Picnic tables with seating and gravel tent pad.
- Convenient access to firewood, food and camp supplies, and potable water near campsites.
- Showers & Laundry available
- Free Dumping Station
Mesa Verde National Park offers several restaurants serving a variety of food inspired by local cuisine, complemented with classic family favorites. Plus, the Knife Edge Café in Morefield’s full-service village offers all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast during the summer season.