Redefining the Experience
We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to all facets of our property.
From lodging to dining, we are redefining the guest experience to meet safety guidelines while maximizing your vacation. We have created new operational procedures and here are a few things you can expect:
- Contactless Operations: Wherever possible, we will be leveraging technology or new processes to minimize contact.
- Offering Apple Pay and mobile card readers
- Installed Plexiglas shields at payment centers
- Social Distancing Practices: We are monitoring and following all current recommended guidelines for proper social distancing.
- Organized and clearly marked lanes in lobby and gift shops to maintain social distancing recommendations
- Monitored capacity in public areas
- Reduced seating allowances where applicable
- Increased takeaway meal offerings
- Employee Training: Our teams have been thoroughly trained and knowledgeable on new policies and procedures. Don’t be afraid to ask one of us if you have any questions!
- Cleaning: We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to all facets of our property, including but not limited to:
- Added hand sanitization stations throughout our facilities, for both employees and guests.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch areas using disinfectants registered with the EPA.
- Masks: Our employees will be wearing high quality, reusable masks for everyone’s safety.
Frequent cleaning of high-touch areas using disinfectants registered with the EPA.
Book With Ease
We understand that plans have changed dramatically for many of us and we are offering flexible cancellation policies so you can book with ease. Go ahead and book your vacation and reconnect with nature.
Safe Travel Tips
Wash Your Hands Frequently or Use Hand Sanitizer.
- Wash Your Hands Frequently or Use Hand Sanitizer
- Maintain Social Distancing
- We strongly recommend the use of face covering/mask, it is also advisable to check current state requirements prior to traveling.
- Avoid Touching Your Face.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Respect the new rules and guidelines — we are in this together.